- CLOSING DATE 5PM 21 OCTOBER 2020
- INTERVIEWS 04 NOVEMBER.
GP Partner (x2)
DALHOUSIE MEDICAL PRACTICE
GP Partner x 2 at Dalhousie Medical Practice, Bonnyrigg, Midlothian.
TWO GP PARTNER ROLES AT DALHOUSIE MEDICAL PRACTICE, BONNYRIGG, MIDLOTHIAN EH19 2ET Due to the retirement of 2 senior GP Partners, an exciting opportunity has arisen for enthusiastic and motivated GPs who want to join our Partnership and help us shape the future for the Practice.
- 2 positions available; a 5 sessions role and 6 sessions role, available to commence in January 2021 and April 2021 respectively
- Specifically looking for our Partners to work 1 session Wednesday mornings in order to attend our weekly Practice meeting and 2 sessions either on Mondays or Fridays, but the remaining sessions are open to negotiation
- Forward thinking, dedicated and supportive practice, with a diverse patient population and a patient list size of 8,300 and growing
- Partnership of 5 GP Partners
- Supported by a quality multi-professional team of 3 salaried GPs, 2 Practice Nurses, 2 Community Physiotherapists, a Community Pharmacist and Pharmacy Technician, a Primary Care Mental Health Nurse and 2 Healthcare Assistants
- Highly experience and motivated management and administration team
- Well established, accredited training practice
- History of high QOF achievement and continue to maintain a strong focus on patient care
- Based in the purpose built Bonnyrigg Health Centre, with parking on site and an easy commute from Edinburgh by road and via train – nearest train station is Eskbank
- Practice welcomes, and would support candidates with external professional interests
- Vision and Docman practice
- For informal enquiries regarding the role/s, you can contact the Practice Manager, Laura Gillies at email@example.com or GP Partner, Dr Jenny English at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interested candidates should apply by submitting your CV to the Practice Manager, Laura Gillies – email@example.com
- For more information about our practice, please see attached Recruitment Information Sheet
BRUNTSFIELD MEDICAL PRACTICE
Dalhousie Medical Practice is a forward thinking, dedicated, supportive and friendly GP Practice based in Bonnyrigg, Midlothian. With a diverse patient population and a patient list size of 8,300 and growing, we are a Partnership of five GP Partners. As part of our highly skilled team, we have three Salaried GPs (one a previous trainee), two Practice Nurses, and two Healthcare Assistants. We have an experienced and motivated management and administration team, who are skilled in business management, workflow administration and triaging appointments. Additionally, we are supported by two Community Physiotherapists, a Community Pharmacist and Pharmacy Technician, and a Primary Care Mental Health Nurse who are largely working from the practice. This collaborative approach is helping us to support our patients for the better during the COVID pandemic. We share Treatment Room services with our two neighbouring Practices. We also have District Nurses, Health Visitors and Midwifery teams based at the Health Centre as well as Wellbeing Service, Community Psychiatric Nurses, Hospital at Home, Learning Disabilities, Podiatry, Physiotherapy, Care of the Elderly and the Dementia Team.
In addition to delivering our GMS Contract, including all Enhanced Services and Extended Hours, we are an accredited training practice with one GP Trainer and one GPST3 trainee, and are looking to increase our training capacity for the future. We are also accredited for GP Retainer Scheme/GP-SIP.
As a practice, and through our GPs involvement at Local Medical Committee level, we strive to consider the services we provide to our patients and value our whole team’s contribution with making positive change for the community we serve.
There is no additional information at this time.